Contest Rules & Regulations:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE CONTEST (“CONTEST”)
Entry into this Contest constitutes your acceptance of these Official Rules.
CONTEST ENTRY DATES:Contest start date & time and end date & time as outlined in website blog posting (“Contest Entry Period”)
CONTEST OBJECTIVE: The objective of the Contest as outlined in Ramp1885.com’s site.
1. This Contest is open to persons who have reached the age of majority in their province, territory, country of residence. Residents of the province of Quebec in Canada are ineligible to participate. Residents of Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Myanmar (formerly Burma) and Sudan are also ineligible to participate. The Contest is void in these countries and where prohibited or restricted by law. Ramp1885 reserves the right to limit, or restrict upon notice, participation in the Contest to any person at
any time for any reason.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding, the Contest is not open to employees, agents and representatives of the Contest Organizers, (including their respective divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies), suppliers of prizes, materials and services related to this contest or any other party directly linked to the holding of this Contest (the “Excluded Individuals”). This Contest is also not open to the immediate
family members of the Excluded Individuals. For the purpose of these Contest Rules, “immediate family” includes: father, mother, brothers, sisters, children, legal or common-law spouse and individuals with whom such employees, agents and representatives reside.
HOW TO ENTER
3. No purchase necessary. To enter, you must comply with the eligibility criteria set out in these Contest Rules, during the Contest Period. Complete the electronic entry form (hereinafter: the “Entry Form”) by filling out all mandatory fields, including: your last name, first name, age, complete address and postal code, phone number and area code, email address. Follow the instructions to confirm your eligibility and
confirm that you have read and agreed to comply with the Contest Rules. Then send your Entry Form no later than April 30th, 2012.
4. Entrants must comply with the following conditions, otherwise the Contest
Organizers reserve the right to cancel one or more of their entries and/or disqualify the entrant from participating in the Contest:
4.1 There is a limit of one entry per person; per email address AND per household per day.
4.2 The use of only one email address per person is allowed, if a person has more than one.
4.3 There is a 10-Day Policy for winning a contest on 105.7 EZ Rock per person and per household per day.
5.There are three sets of prizes. The Grand Prize: Global RampKit and two secondary prizes: Mini-RampKit. The prize may include one item from a select number of designers who have agreed to participate in this Contest. There is a limit of one prize per person per household. The approximate retail value of a
prize can vary and is available upon request at the time of the Contest. If you are a declared winner, Ramp1885.com officials via email will contact you. There must be confirmation/correspondence by the winner via email within 24 hours of notification. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of prize and the prize will then be awarded to the next winner.
6.There is a limit of one prize per person AND per household.
7. At the office of the Contest organizers, a random draw of one entry [OR multiple entries depending upon the number of prizes for that specific contest] will be held among all entries received in accordance with section 3, in order to award the prize(s), described above.
8. The odds of a participant’s entry being randomly selected depend upon the number of entries received in accordance with section 3 above.
HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE
9. In order to be declared a winner, each selected potential winner must be in compliance with these Contest Rules and in particular, the following:
10. The Contest Organizers must be able to reach the potential winner within 24-48 hours [or less only if circumstances are justified] of the date on which the potential
winner’s entry was randomly selected.
11. By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest Rules. In the event the potential or declared winner fails to comply with any one of the conditions set out above or any other conditions set out in these Contest Rules, the Contest Organizers reserve the right to disqualify such entrant from the Contest and if time allows, a new draw for the prize will be held in accordance with these
Contest Rules, until an entrant is selected and declared a winner, without affecting the order in which other prizes are awarded.
12. Within 24-48 hours [or other period of time justified with each contest] following the moment the contestant is declared a winner the Contest Organizers will inform all winners on how to take possession of their prize. In the event the winner fails to collect his or her prize in accordance with the instructions set out in this paragraph, the winner will forfeit the right to collect the prize, and the
Contest Organizers reserve the right to withdraw the prize entirely, with no further obligation to award such prize in any additional draws.
13. Web site access. The Beneficiaries do not guarantee access to or non- interruption of the Web site during the Contest Period or that it will be exempt from any errors.
14. Modification. The Contest Organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest, in whole or in part, in the case of the occurrence of an event, an error or any human intervention that could corrupt or affect the administration, safety, impartiality or the running of the Contest as provided in these Contest Rules.
15. Verification. Entry Forms are subject to verification by the Contest Organizers. Any Entry Form which is incomplete, incomprehensible, inaudible, illegible, fraudulent, mutilated, altered, contains false information or is not received within the Contest Period, or any Entry Form which does not contain the correct answer to the mathematical skill-testing question AND does not have the information that must be identified per contest or otherwise does not confirm to these Contest Rules will automatically be rendered invalid and will not entitle such entrant to be eligible for a prize.
16. Disqualification. The Contest Organizers reserve the right to disqualify any person or cancel one or more entries of any person participating in this Contest or trying to participate by means contrary to these Contest Rules or in a manner which is unfair to other entrants (e.g.: use of an Entry Form obtained from an unauthorized source, entries exceeding the limit allowed, computer hacking, etc.). Any attempt
to tamper with the entry process, interfere with these Contest Rules, deliberately damage any website or undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the Contest, is a violation of criminal and civil laws and the Contest Organizers reserve the right to seek damages and/or other relief from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include
banning or disqualifying entrants from this and future contests. Such person may be referred to the appropriate judicial authorities.
17. Non compliance/eligibility. If a potential or declared winner is not in compliance with these Contest Rules, the Contest Organizers reserve the right to disqualify such entrant from the Contest and randomly select further entrants from the remaining eligible entries until a winner is finally declared. Any potential or declared winner, who is not in compliance with these Contest Rules, must so inform the Contest Organizers immediately upon being contacted by the Contest Organizers.
18. Acceptance of prize. Prizes must be accepted as described in these Contest Rules and may not be transferred to another person, substituted for another prize, or exchanged in full or in part for cash, subject to the section below.
19. Substitution of prize. In the event it is impossible, difficult and/or more costly for the Contest Organizers to award a prize (or part of a prize) as described in these Contest Rules, the Contest Organizers reserve the right to award a prize (or part of a prize) of similar nature and equivalent value or, at their sole discretion, the value of the prize (or of the part of the prize) in cash.
19. Refusal of a prize. The refusal by a potential or declared winner to accept any prize awarded in accordance with the Contest Rules, releases and forever discharges the Contest Organizers and their agents of all obligations related to the prize, including delivery.
20. Liability limit – running of the contest. The Beneficiaries are not liable for faulty computer components, software, or links; the loss or non-existence of communications capability; or faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased computer or network transmissions that make it difficult, or render a user unable, to enter the contest; problems with any website or website feature howsoever
caused, the malfunction of, or damage caused to, any telephone or network or lines, computer equipment, data or software, online systems, servers or access providers; or the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” The Beneficiaries are not liable for any harm contestants may suffer directly or indirectly as a result of downloading any Web page or software or transmitting any information related to entry in the Contest. Further, the Beneficiaries assume no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected.
21. Early termination of the Contest. In the event that the computer system cannot record all the Contest entries during the Contest Period for whatever reason, or if participation in the Contest must be terminated in whole or in part before the closing date of the Contest as per the Contest Rules, the Contest Organizers will proceed with the draw among entry forms duly registered during the Contest Period
or, as the case may be, up to the date of the event that lead to the termination of the Contest.
22. Limit of prizes. In no event shall the Beneficiaries be obligated to award more prizes than set out in these Contest Rules or to award prizes otherwise than in compliance with these Contest Rules.
23. Impossibility to act – labour dispute. The Beneficiaries shall not be responsible for any damages for a failure to operate the Contest in accordance with these Contest Rules in any case where their incapacity to act results from circumstances or a situation beyond their reasonable control or because of a strike, lock-out or any other labour dispute in their company or those of businesses which services are used for holding this Contest, war, riot, insurrection, earthquake, terrorism, civil commotion, fire, flood, accident, storm or any other act of nature.
24. Liability limit– participation. Any person who participates or tries to participate in this Contest releases the Beneficiaries from any and all liability for damages, which he/she could suffer from participating or trying to participate in this Contest.
25. Authorization. By entering this Contest, each declared winner [or if a declared winner is a minor, the declared winner and his/her parent or legal guardian on his/ her behalf] consents to the Contest Organizers, and their representatives to use, at their sole discretion and if required, their name, photograph, likeness, testimonial related to the prize, place of residence and/or voice without compensation whatsoever and that, without limit as for the period of use, in any media and on a worldwide scale, for publicity purposes or for any purpose that may be considered relevant. A declaration to such effect will be included in the Release Form.
26. Property of entries. Entry Forms [and requests for no purchase entry] are the sole property of the Contest Organizers and at no time will be returned to entrants.
27. Communication with entrants. No communication (other than while registering) or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants in the context of this Contest with the exception of selected entrants or declared winner.
28. Personal information. Solely the Contest Organizers, and their representatives for the administration of the Contest will use contestant personal information that is collected in this Contest. There will be no communication of commercial or of any other nature, unrelated to this Contest sent to an entrant, unless such entrant gives specific authorization to the Contest Organizers for that specific purpose.
29. Decisions of the Contest Organizers. All decisions of the Contest Organizers or those of their representatives regarding this Contest are final and binding.
28. Identification of the contestant. For the purposes of these Contest Rules, the entrant is the person whose personal information is printed on the Entry Form.
29. Unenforceability. If a section of these Contest Rules is declared or ruled by a Court of Law as illegal, unenforceable or void, that section will be deemed void but all other sections not affected will be enforced as allowed by Law.
30. Jurisdiction. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws in all countries and territories where this Contest is valid as noted